Laser welding a high efficient precision welding method which is in the use of high energy density laser beam as a heat source. Laser welding is one of the important aspects of laser processing technology. Laser radiates and heats the work piece surface, The surface heat diffuses to the inside through heat conduction, Then the laser makes the work piece melting and form the specific welding pool by controlling the laser pulse width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency. Due to its unique advantages, it has been successfully applied to the precise welding for micro parts and small parts.
Laser welding is fusing welding technology, laser welder puts laser beam as the energy source, and make it impact on the weld element joints to realize welding .
1. The energy density is high, the heat input is low, the amount of thermal deformation is small, and the melting zone and the heat-affected zone are narrow and deep.
2. High cooling rate, which can weld fine weld structure and good joint performance.
3. Compared with contact welding, laser welding eliminates the need for electrodes, reducing daily maintenance costs and greatly increasing work efficiency.
4. The weld seam is thin, the penetration depth is large, the taper is small, the precision is high, the appearance is smooth, flat and beautiful.
5. No consumables, small size, flexible processing, low operating and maintenance costs.
6. The laser is transmitted through fiber optics and can be used in conjunction with a pipeline or robot.
Speed is faster than the traditional welding speed by more than two times.
Smooth and beautiful welding seam,without subsequent grinding, saving time and cost.
80% to 90% power savings, processing costs are reduced by 30%
Easy operation,no need experience can do a good job.
Laser welding machine is widely used in the IT industry, medical equipment, communications equipment, aerospace, machinery manufacturing, battery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, craft gifts, household appliances manufacturing, tooling, gears, automobile shipbuilding, watches and clocks, jewelry and other industries.
This machine is suitable for welding of gold, silver, titanium, nickel, tin, copper, aluminum and other metal and its alloy material, can achieve the same precision welding between metal and dissimilar metals, has been widely used in aerospace equipment, shipbuilding, instrumentation, mechanical and electrical products, automotive and other industries.
|Operating Voltage||AC380V 50Hz|
|Gross Power||≤ 5000W|
|Output power stability||<2%|
|Adjustable power range||5-95%|
|Optimal operating environment||Temperature 10-35 ° C, humidity 20% -80%|
|Output fiber length||5/10/15m (Optional)|
|Cooling method||Water Cooling|
|Gas Source||0.2Mpa (Argon, Nitrogen )|
|Cooling water temperature||20-25 ° C|
|Average consumed power||2000/4000W|
(1) Free sample welding
For free sample testing, please send us your file, we will do marking here and make video to show you the effect,or send sample to you for checking quality.
(2) Customized machine design
According to customer's application, we may revise our machine accordingly for customer's convenience and high production efficiency.
After the machine reach the buyer’s site, the engineers from the seller are responsible for machine installation and commissioning by using the special tools under the help of the buyer. Buyer should pay for our engineer visa fee, air tickets, accommodation, meals etc.
In order to provide training in safe operation, programming and maintenance, Machine Supplier shall provide qualified instructors after Buyer finally installs the equipment.
1. Mechanical maintenance training
2. Gas / electronic maintenance training
3. Optical maintenance training
4. Programming training
5. Advanced operation training
6. Laser safety training
|Packing Material:||Wooden case|
|Single package size:||110x64x48cm|
|Single gross weight||264Kg|
|Delivery time :||Shipped in 2-5 days after receiving full payment|